It`s all about letting loose this season! From tops with wide sleeves to jumpsuits and trousers with wide legs.The loser silhouette is a real hit and luckily this style is perfect for every occasion. This time we`re talking about the wide leg trousers, also called the Palazzo pants.
It`s not a secret that I`m a big fan of the wide legs, last year I already found myself a nice pair, but this year they are floating their way into the shops and they can be found everywhere. The wide leg trousers are creating a relaxed yet sophisticated silhouette and they give every look a little more drama.
The wide leg trousers flatter all body types if you’ve found yourself the right one. But how to combine them? And how to prevent that the look become too slouchy? I`ll give you some tips about how I would wear it to create a fabulous look:
1. A pair of wide leg pants is a statement piece that lengthens your legs, but you have to wear the right ones for your figure. Avoid the one that stops just above or in the middle of your shoes. By wearing trousers that cover your shoes, you create amazingly long legs.
2. Create some balancing proportions. Wearing wide on wide can be very risky, you don`t want to look like you`re wearing pajamas, right? So look for the right balance. The high waisted variant can be easily combined with crops, where you show a little skin. Or combine the wide trousers with a tighter top.
3. Accentuate the waist, so buy trousers that stop on the narrowest part of your waist. You can also accentuate your waistline using a small belt.
4. By wearing the top in the same colour you create a complete look. It`s like a jumpsuit with two single items.
5. Last but not least. Heels. Yup, they are important. Naturally you can also wear the trousers with some flats or sandals, but if you want to create a elegant look with endless legs; they are the answer. Whether you prefer wedges, platforms or stilettos, you`ll definitely look amazing.
Do you own wide leg trousers? How do you style them? Which one it your favourite?