It`s getting colder lately. The beautiful autumn colours are emerging and I`m ready for an autumn wardrobe! Did you know that the average woman spends almost three years of her life shopping? And especially when a new season announces itself you know it`s time for a great shopping session!
I found some nice items with autumn colours and have made a small selection for you to see. Which item do you prefer?
Here’s a list of autumn items along with some funny facts about shopping and fashion.
1. Leather look skirt – Bodyflirt “Dreading to go to the gym every week? It`s not necessary anymore! Did you know you burn 48.000 calories a year by shopping alone!”
2. Little yellow bag – Zara “2 out of 5 women admit that they are addicted to shoes and bags.” Well if 2 out of 5 woman admit to it, you know it must be at least a minimum of 3 out of 5 women who are!
3. Fluffy sweater – Lulus “Some men get so stressed during a shopping session that they reach the same adrenaline level as when they jump out of a plane!” Crazy!
4. Hat – Supertrash “Mothers of this generation have their daughters as a role model when it comes to fashion and style advice.”
5. Dress – Sheinside “Women who love shopping are less affected by a depression, they develop wrinkles in a later stage than others and have more confidence.” So let`s go shopping!
6. Red ankle bootie – Dolcis “The average woman has 7 pairs of shoes, 4% of the shoes that women wear is red.” I think that number should go up! Another fact: “When you walk on heels, you burn 312 calories per hour!” So luckily thanks to the thickness of the heel those Dolcis booties are very comfortable to walk on!
7. Scarf – Zara “40% of women prefer shopping over sex!” What can I say about that? A good shopping session can be so amazing…
8. Faux fur jacket – H&M “A lot of woman are spending more money on shopping during a holiday than on the holiday itself!”